Monday 18 January 2010

Turn for the better?

It was a bad start to the year. The car breakdown that turned into a nightmare, the Blurb book of my photographs that was ordered in November '09 and still hadn't shown up by Jan. A few emails later and along it came last week, posing as my book on the outside, but revealing itself to be someone else's holiday snaps on the inside! My rather expensive A3 printer was refusing to produce anything despite my tenderest care and direst threats. Not to mention that the snow and ice meant no income for my self employed husband following immediately on from our similarly unpaid two weeks off over Christmas.

But thankfully the car is back and is running better with it's new clutch. Another Blurb book arrived today and joy of joys it is mine. The A3 printer still refuses to allow ink to reach paper, but I was able to get a malfunctioning printer we were given (same model as mine) up and running with not too much trouble. So I now am able to print again, yay! Money slowly coming in again, so things have taken a turn for the better.

Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow I will be cured of procrastinitis and want to exercise at 8am.

No comments: