Monday 10 January 2011

Being Positive








I am a great believer in positive thinking, but last year tried my 'positivity' to it's limits. I have become the embryo of a grumpy old woman and I don't like it one bit.

I'm all for a bit of a wallow in self pity now and then , a good old moan, or a fit of bad tempered rage against 'whatever'. These can serve to set yourself up back to positive thinking if short lived and exhaust any extremes of emotions you may have. The danger is when any one of these continues unchallenged or one follows the other in succession, your mindset changing from temporary negativity to a more permanent state.

So, I am making a public declaration of a war on negative attitudes and thoughts and a determined effort to resume a generally optimistic outlook.



1 comment:

Paul said...

Well Darling. Your actions over the last few months have certainly been positive! I do hope you continue to blog occasionally, whatever username you blog under.