Friday 5 March 2010

Getting Going

Well I'm not sure what's done it, but I seem to be coming out of my torpor. I might have put it down to S.A.D. and the fact that the days are lengthening. But that wouldn't account for the fact that I was practically dormant in August last year. Who knows if my attempts at self hypnosis did work, or my sporadic intake of multivits and B complex have kicked in (not forgetting the special Menopause mix!), don't care, just glad I am actually getting stuff done.

After being accepted to sell at LOACA ART, Craft and Art Fairs at the Bluecoat I have been working on making books. Although I will be selling my photography I am allowed to sell my handmade books if they have one of my images on them or in them. LOACA also arrange fairs at other venues and there is a chance I may be able to sell at Leaf Tea Room in the near future. If this was the case it would be the books, so I am making a stockpile just in case. Anyway I intend to try and sell on Etsy or Folksy( I just love the many fabulous things on Etsy) . I joined Etsy many moons ago and never got round to selling - surprise, surprise.

I have even got off my posterior and started taking a salsa class.Two classes so far. with the undivided attention of Gillian the teacher as no one else has turned up for this new class. A bargain at only £3.50 a time. In the past I have always gone to either adult tap or some other dance class and I have missed it, although not as much a my belly has!

Tomorrow I will photograph the fruits of my labours and put them up on my other blog and who knows maybe up on Etsy too.

No comments: